St. Louis Fire Sprinkler Alliancefire sprinklers, sprinklersfire sprinklerssave lives
St. Louis Fire Sprinklers. Fire Services. Fire Sprinkler Myths Burn Demonstration
Fire Sprinkler Demonstration, Fire Burn Demonstration, Fire Sprinklers Demonstration, Fire Burn Demonstration
St. Louis Fire Sprinkler Alliance Mission Statement
- Work to increase professionalism within the fire protection industry;
- Build a united allegiance with the fire districts;
- Educate the public and those whose decisions affect the industry;
- Build strong community ties; and increase media awareness.
- Get the public pro-active by demanding that the buildings they use are safe, will be the motivation for changes in legislation and code enforcement.
There are no second chances when dealing with fire, and the Fire Sprinkler Industry is a highly technical field that changes rapidly. That is why the Department of Labor has approved the Sprinkler Fitters Local 268 five year apprenticeship program that includes 7500 hours of on the job training. That is also why Sprinkler Fitters Local 268 has invested in a state of the art training center featuring classrooms with computers and shop area for hands on training. But the training does not end at the end of the five year program; journeymen are required to take continuing education classes during the evening in an effort to keep up with ever changing technology.. We take pride that manufacturers and industry representatives have stated that the members of Sprinkler Fitters Local 268 are some of the most knowledgeable and well trained in the industry.